BTEC Specialist and Professional qualifications Introduction to Professional Food and Beverage Service (L1)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying BTEC Specialist level 1 qualifications in Introduction to Professional Food and Beverage Service. These qualifications which help boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include Food Safety in Catering, Introduction to Employability in the Catering and Hospitality Industry, and Food and Beverage Service Skills.
On this page
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 1 Certificate in Introduction to Professional Food and Beverage Service
- Level 1
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2019 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
News and updates
LoadingSee all news and updates See more