BTEC Specialist qualifications Travel Services (L3)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Travel Services. This qualification, whichhelps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include special interest holidays and independent travel, planning and delivering guided tours, and development of tour operators’ products and services.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Travel Services
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Tue Dec 31 16:22:00 UTC 2019 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.