BTEC Specialist qualifications Travel Services (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Travel Services. This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include worldwide travel and tourism, travel and tourism support services, business travel planning, UK travel and tourism destinations, and air fares and ticketing.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Travel Services
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2019 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.