BTEC Specialist and Professional qualifications Professional Patisserie and Confectionery (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying BTEC Specialist level 3 qualifications in Professional Patisserie and Confectionery. These qualifications which help boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include The Principles of Food Safety Supervision for Catering, Supervisory Skills in the Hospitality Industry, and Exploring Gastronomy.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Professional Patisserie and Confectionery
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- 31 December 2018
- Final certification:
- 31 December 2021