BTEC Specialist and Professional qualifications Professional Patisserie and Confectionery (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying BTEC Specialist level 2 Certificate in Professional Patisserie and Confectionery. These qualifications help boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include Food Safety in Catering, Health and Safety in Catering and Hospitality, and Healthier Food and Special Diets.
On this page
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Professional Patisserie and Confectionery
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Mon Dec 31 16:54:00 UTC 2018
- Final certification:
- Thu Dec 31 16:54:00 UTC 2020
News and updates
LoadingSee all news and updates See more