BTEC Specialist and Professional qualifications Professional Food and Beverage Service (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying BTEC Specialist level 2 qualifications in Professional Food and Beverage Service. These qualifications help boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include Developing Skills for Employment in the Catering and Hospitality Industry, and Food Safety in Catering.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Professional Food and Beverage Service
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Mon Dec 31 09:09:40 UTC 2018
- Final certification:
- Thu Dec 31 09:09:47 UTC 2020