BTEC Specialist and Professional qualifications Professional Cookery (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying BTEC Specialist level 2 qualifications in Professional Cookery. These qualifications help boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include Food Safety in Catering, Health and Safety in Catering and Hospitality, and Healthier Food and Special Diets.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Professional Cookery
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Mon Dec 31 09:04:14 UTC 2018
- Final certification:
- Thu Dec 31 09:04:21 UTC 2020