BTEC Specialist qualifications Principles of Working in Hospitality and Catering (Food and Beverage Service) (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Extended Certificate in Principles of Working in Hospitality and Catering (Food and Beverage Service). This qualification helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include safe, hygienic and secure working environments, customer service in hospitality, leisure, travel and tourism, food safety in catering, and resolving customer service problems.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Extended Certificate in Principles of Working in Hospitality and Catering (Food and Beverage Service)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Fri Aug 31 08:11:18 UTC 2018
- Final certification:
- Mon Aug 31 08:11:25 UTC 2020