BTEC Specialist qualifications Principles of Customer Service in Hospitality, Leisure, Travel and Tourism (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the BTEC Specialist level 2 qualifications in Principles of Customer Service in Hospitality, Leisure, Travel and Tourism. This qualification, which help boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
This course provides an introduction to customer service in the hospitality, leisure, travel and tourism sector for staff engaging with internal and/or external customers.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Principles of Customer Service in Hospitality, Leisure, Travel and Tourism
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Mon Apr 30 08:17:00 UTC 2018
- Final certification:
- Thu Dec 31 09:17:00 UTC 2020