BTEC Specialist qualifications Principles of Event Management (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Principles of Event Management. This qualification, which, helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include understanding operational event planning, event setup and breakdown, how to manage the running of an event, and event evaluation and reporting.
On this page
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certificate in the Principles of Event Management
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 31 December 2020
- Final certification:
- 31 December 2023