BTEC Specialist qualifications Practical Food Safety Supervision for Catering (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Award in Practical Food Safety Supervision for Catering. This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
This course covers the knowledge, understanding and skills that contribute to supervising and operating safely within food handling situations in the catering and hospitality industry.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Practical Food Safety Supervision for Catering
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Mon Apr 30 08:21:13 UTC 2018
- Final certification:
- Thu Dec 31 09:21:17 UTC 2020