BTEC Specialist qualifications Leisure Operations (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Leisure Operations. This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include understanding the active leisure and learning sector, customer care and diversity in active leisure, and health, safety, security and welfare in active leisure.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Leisure Operations
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.