BTEC Specialist qualifications Leisure Operations (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Leisure Operations. This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include understanding the active leisure and learning sector, customer care and diversity in active leisure, and health, safety, security and welfare in active leisure.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Leisure Operations
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Mon Aug 31 15:34:00 UTC 2020 (England)
- Thu Dec 31 13:02:12 UTC 2020 (Wales)
- Final certification:
- Wed Aug 31 15:34:00 UTC 2022 (England)
- Sat Dec 31 13:02:26 UTC 2022 (Wales)