BTEC Specialist and Professional qualifications Introduction to Culinary Skills (L1)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying BTEC Specialist level 1 qualifications in Introduction to Culinary Skills. These qualifications help boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include Basic Food Preparation and Cooking, Introduction to Kitchen Equipment, and Health and Safety Awareness for Catering and Hospitality.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 1 Certificate in Introduction to Culinary Skills
- Level 1
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
Pre-16 (EFA funding),
16-18 (EFA funding),
19+ Local flexibility (SFA funding)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Tue Dec 31 14:19:00 UTC 2019 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.