BTEC Specialist qualifications Hospitality Supervision and Leadership Principles (L3)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Award in Hospitality Supervision and Leadership Principles. This qualification helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include principles of leading a team in the hospitality industry; principles of supervising customer service performance in hospitality, leisure, travel and tourism.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Hospitality Supervision and Leadership Principles
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 31 December 2020
- Final certification:
- 31 December 2023