BTEC Specialist qualifications Hospitality and Catering Principles (Professional Cookery) (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Professional Cookery). This qualification which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include food safety in catering, principles of maintaining, handling and cleaning knives, and preparation, cooking and finishing of fish, meat, poultry and vegetable dishes.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Professional Cookery)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Tue Dec 31 15:18:00 UTC 2019 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.