BTEC Specialist qualifications Hospitality and Catering Principles (Professional Cookery - Food Preparation and Cooking) (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Professional Cookery - Food Preparation and Cooking). This qualification which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include principles of how to maintain, handle and clean knives, preparation, cooking and finishing of fish, meat, poultry and vegetable dishes, and principles of setting up and closing the kitchen.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Professional Cookery - Food Preparation and Cooking)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- 30 April 2018
- Final certification:
- 31 December 2020