BTEC Specialist qualifications Hospitality and Catering Principles (Kitchen Services) (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Kitchen Services). This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include food safety in catering, preparing, cooking and finishing food, principles of maintaining efficient use of resources in the kitchen, and principles of setting up and closing the kitchen.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Kitchen Services)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Tue Dec 31 15:18:00 UTC 2019 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.