BTEC Specialist qualifications Hospitality and Catering Principles (Housekeeping) (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the BTEC Specialist level 2 qualifications in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Housekeeping). These qualifications help boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include Maintain Housekeeping Supplies; Principles of Collecting Linen and Making Beds; Principles of Carrying Out Periodic Room Servicing and Deep Cleaning.
On this page
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Housekeeping)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Thu Dec 31 15:18:00 UTC 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- Thu Dec 31 10:41:09 UTC 2020
- Final certification:
- Sat Dec 31 10:41:26 UTC 2022