BTEC Specialist qualifications Hospitality and Catering Principles (Hospitality Services) (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificates in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Hospitality Services). These qualifications which help boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include safe, hygienic and secure working environments in hospitality, effective teamwork, giving customers a positive impression, and principles of resolving customer service problems.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Hospitality Services)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Tue Dec 31 15:18:00 UTC 2019 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.