BTEC Specialist qualifications Hospitality and Catering Principles (Hospitality Services) (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificates in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Hospitality Services). These qualifications help boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include safe, hygienic and secure working environments in hospitality; effective teamwork; giving customers a positive impression; principles of resolving customer service problems.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Hospitality Services)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 31 December 2020
- Final certification:
- 31 December 2022