BTEC Specialist qualifications Hospitality and Catering Principles (Front of House Reception) (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the BTEC Specialist level 2 qualifications in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Front of House Reception). These qualifications which help boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include Reception Communication Procedures in the Hospitality Industry; Arrival of Customers and Departure of Customers.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Front of House Reception)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2016 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 31 December 2011
- Final certification:
- 31 December 2013