BTEC Specialist qualifications Hospitality and Catering Principles (Food Service) (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Food Service). This qualification which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include food safety in catering, service of food at table, and principles of providing a buffet and carvery service, a counter and takeaway service or a silver service.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Food Service)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- 31 December 2018
- Final certification:
- 31 December 2020