BTEC Specialist qualifications Hospitality and Catering Principles (Food Production and Cooking) (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Food Production and Cooking). This qualification helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include effective teamwork; food safety in catering; principles of preparing meals for distribution; principles of providing a counter and takeaway service.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Food Production and Cooking)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 31 December 2020
- Final certification:
- 31 December 2022