BTEC Specialist qualifications Hospitality and Catering Principles (Food and Beverage Service) (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the BTEC Specialist level 2 qualification in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Food and Beverage Service). This qualification helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include principles of customer service in hospitality; leisure, travel and tourism; food safety in catering; service of food at table; service of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Food and Beverage Service)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Thu Dec 31 15:18:00 UTC 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- Thu Dec 31 15:28:00 UTC 2020
- Final certification:
- Sat Dec 31 15:28:00 UTC 2022