BTEC Specialist qualifications Hospitality and Catering Principles (Beverage Service) (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Beverage Service). This qualification which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include service of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, preparing and clearing bar areas, and principles of preparing and serving cocktails, hot drinks and wines.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Beverage Service)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Mon Dec 31 09:40:00 UTC 2018 (England)
- Thu Dec 31 09:41:09 UTC 2020 (Wales)
- Final certification:
- Thu Dec 31 09:40:00 UTC 2020 (England)
- Sat Dec 31 09:40:00 UTC 2022 (Wales)