BTEC Specialist qualifications Front of House Operations (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Front of House Operations. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include principles of customer service in hospitality, leisure, travel and tourism, and maintaining and dealing with payments.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Front of House Operations
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2016 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.