BTEC Specialist qualifications Food Safety in Catering (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in Food Safety in Catering. This qualification which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
This course covers basic food safety practices relevant to the catering industry, and how to improve the safety of a catering service as a whole.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
Pre-16 (EFA funding),
16-18 (EFA funding)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Thu Dec 31 10:49:00 UTC 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.