BTEC Specialist qualifications Event Planning (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in Event Planning. This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
This course covers planning an event, and event review and evaluation.
On this page
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Event Planning
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
16-18 (EFA funding)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Mon Apr 30 08:18:54 UTC 2018
- Final certification:
- Thu Dec 31 09:18:58 UTC 2020