BTEC Specialist qualifications Cultural Awareness in Customer Service for Hospitality, Leisure, Travel and Tourism (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in Cultural Awareness in Customer Service for Hospitality, Leisure, Travel and Tourism. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
This course provides an introduction to cultural awareness and communicating with visitors and colleagues from a range of cultural backgrounds, for those working or planning to work in the sector.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Cultural Awareness in Customer Service for Hospitality, Leisure, Travel and Tourism
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- 30 April 2018
- Final certification:
- 31 December 2020