BTEC Specialist and Professional qualifications Advanced Professional Cookery (Kitchen and Larder) (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying BTEC Specialist level 3 qualifications in in Advanced Professional Cookery (Kitchen and Larder). These qualifications which help boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include Supervisory Skills in the Hospitality Industry, Exploring Gastronomy, and Advanced Skills and Techniques in Producing Vegetable and Vegetarian Dishes.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level Diploma in Advanced Professional Cookery (Kitchen and Larder)
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- 31 December 2018
- Final certification:
- 31 December 2021