BTEC Professional qualifications Principles of Hospitality Management (L4)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 4 BTEC Professional Diploma in Principles of Hospitality Management. This qualification, which helps learners develop the skills they need to progress in the workplace.
Units offered include understanding leadership and management in hospitality organisations, how to develop hospitality teams, and principles of food and beverage operations.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Principles of Hospitality Management
- Level 4
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Tue Dec 31 12:03:00 UTC 2019 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.