BTEC Specialist qualifications Working with Medication (L3)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Award in Working with Medication. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
This course covers supporting the use of medication in social care settings.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Working with Medication
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
16-18 (EFA funding)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Fri Aug 31 12:37:00 UTC 2018 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.