BTEC Specialist qualifications Understanding the Safe Use of Medicines
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying our Level 4 BTEC Professional qualifications for Understanding the Safe Use of Medicines. These qualifications, accredited on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF), help learners develop the skills and knowledge they need to work as a first responder.
Units offered include: understanding the roles and responsibilities of the first responder, recognition and management of medical conditions and developing the competencies of incident management.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Safe Use of Medicines
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- 30 September 2019
- Final certification:
- 30 September 2021