BTEC Specialist qualifications Optometric Clinical Assistant (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Certificate for Optometric Clinical Assistants. This qualification which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include anatomy, physiology and pathology of the visual system, contact lens practice, and supporting the provision of spectacle frames.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certificate for Optometric Clinical Assistant
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Wed Dec 30 15:19:00 UTC 2020
- Final certification:
- Sat Dec 30 15:19:00 UTC 2023