BTEC Specialist qualifications Introduction to Healthcare Science (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Certificate in Introduction to Healthcare Science. This qualification helps learners develop the skills they need to progress in the workplace.
Units offered include working in partnership in healthcare science, and working safely in the healthcare science environment.
On this page
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Introduction to Healthcare Science
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (non-full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 January 2018 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.