BTEC Professional qualifications Children’s Eye Care (Contact Lenses) (L6)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 6 BTEC Award in Children's Eye Care. This qualification, accredited on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include professional practice in children's eye care, dispense spectacles to children, ocular disease and abnormalities in childhood and ocular examination for children's eye care.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 6 Award in Children’s Eye Care (Contact Lenses)
- Level 6
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- 31 October 2018
- Final certification:
- 31 October 2021