BTEC Specialist qualifications Working in the Health Sector (L3)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Working in the Health Sector. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include equality and diversity in the health sector, health, safety and security, maintaining quality standards, and service improvement.
On this page
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Working in the Health Sector
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
16-18 (EFA funding),
Apprenticeships (SFA funding)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 30 December 2017 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.