BTEC Specialist qualifications Working in the Health Sector (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Working in the Health Sector. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include communication skills, people and personal development, maintaining quality standards, and service improvement in the health sector.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Working in the Health Sector
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
Pre-16 (EFA funding),
16-18 (EFA funding),
Apprenticeships (SFA funding)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- 30 September 2018
- Final certification:
- 30 September 2020