BTEC Specialist qualifications Supporting Activity Provision in Social Care (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in Supporting Activity Provision in Social Care. This qualification helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include understanding activity provision in social care, the delivery of activities in social care, and the benefits of engaging in activities in social care.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Supporting Activity Provision in Social Care
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- 31 December 2018
- Final certification:
- 31 December 2020