BTEC Specialist qualifications Prevention and Control of Infection (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in Prevention and Control of Infection. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include the principles of infection prevention and control, causes and spread of infection, and cleaning, decontamination and waste management.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Prevention and Control of Infection
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
Pre-16 (EFA funding),
16-18 (EFA funding)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 30 December 2017 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.