BTEC Specialist qualifications Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care. This qualification helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include principles of communication, diversity, equality and inclusion in adult social care settings, and understanding person-centred approaches in adult social care.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Thu Dec 31 14:23:50 UTC 2020
- Final certification:
- Sun Dec 31 14:23:54 UTC 2023