BTEC Specialist qualifications Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care (L3)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care. This qualification helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include principles of communication, diversity, equality and inclusion in adult social care settings, and understanding person-centred approaches in adult social care.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Thu Dec 31 09:45:00 UTC 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.