BTEC Specialist qualifications Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care (L1)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 1 BTEC Specialist Award in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include an introduction to the values and principles of adult social care, and awareness of the role and responsibilities of the adult social care worker.
On this page
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 1 Award in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Level 1
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 January 2016 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.