BTEC Specialist qualifications Paediatric First Aid Level 3 (First Teaching April 2017)
This qualification replaces a previous version.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Award in Paediatric First Aid (2017). This qualification is primarily for learners who work in, or who want to work in a childcare setting and administer PFA to a child/Infant who requires attention.
The qualification covers emergency paediatric first aid and managing paediatric illness, injuries and emergencies.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Sat Dec 31 16:02:08 UTC 2022 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.