BTEC Specialist qualifications Induction into Adult Social Care in Northern Ireland (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Induction into Adult Social Care in Northern Ireland. This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include principles of diversity, equality and inclusion in adult social
care settings, and understanding the role of the social care worker.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Induction into Adult Social Care in Northern Ireland
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Tue Jul 31 09:06:00 UTC 2018 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- Mon Dec 31 14:01:44 UTC 2018
- Final certification:
- Tue Dec 31 14:01:57 UTC 2019