BTEC Specialist qualifications Health and Safety in the Workplace (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace. This qualification which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
This course covers how employers and employees must comply with health and safety legislation and be aware of other regulations applicable to their working environment.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
16-18 (EFA funding)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- 30 September 2019
- Final certification:
- 30 September 2021