BTEC Specialist qualifications Employment and Personal Learning Skills in Health (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Award in Employment and Personal Learning Skills in Health. This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include preparing for a Level 3 Apprenticeship, using research skills to solve problems, managing your own learning, and participating through team leading.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Employment and Personal Learning Skills in Health
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Thu Dec 31 13:05:00 UTC 2020
- Final certification:
- Sat Dec 31 13:05:00 UTC 2022