BTEC Specialist qualifications Employment and Personal Learning Skills in Health (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in Employment and Personal Learning Skills in Health. This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include understanding employment responsibilities and rights in health, social care or children and young people’s settings, and preparing for an Apprenticeship.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Employment and Personal Learning Skills in Health
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Tue Dec 31 12:46:00 UTC 2019 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.