BTEC Specialist qualifications Dementia Care (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Dementia Care. This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include equality, diversity and inclusion in dementia care practice, and understanding and enabling interaction and communication with individuals with dementia.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Dementia Care
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Wed Jun 23 09:35:00 UTC 2021 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- Fri Dec 31 13:56:35 UTC 2021
- Final certification:
- Sun Dec 31 13:56:50 UTC 2023