BTEC Specialist qualifications Awareness of End of Life Care (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Award in Awareness of End of Life Care. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include understanding how to provide support when working in end of life care, and understanding how to support individuals during the last days of life.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Awareness of End of Life Care
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Thu Dec 31 14:26:19 UTC 2020
- Final certification:
- Sun Dec 31 14:26:00 UTC 2023