BTEC Specialist qualifications Awareness of End of Life Care (L3)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Award in Awareness of End of Life Care. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include understanding how to provide support when working in end of life care, and understanding how to support individuals during the last days of life.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Awareness of End of Life Care
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Thu Dec 31 16:09:00 UTC 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.