BTEC Specialist qualifications Awareness of Dementia (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in Awareness of Dementia. This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include understanding the person-centred approach to the care and support of individuals with dementia.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Awareness of Dementia
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.