BTEC Specialist qualifications Activity Provision in Social Care (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Activity Provision in Social Care. This qualification helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include coordination of activity provision in social care, equality and diversity in activity provision, and implementing therapeutic group activities.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Activity Provision in Social Care
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Thu Dec 31 14:25:16 UTC 2020
- Final certification:
- Sun Dec 31 14:25:21 UTC 2023