BTEC Specialist qualifications Activity Provision in Social Care (L3)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Activity Provision in Social Care. This qualification helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include coordination of activity provision in social care, equality and diversity in activity provision, and implementing therapeutic group activities.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Activity Provision in Social Care
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.